CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi!!!

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been adding posts- don't really know what to put:) oh my, my mom got a new phone and it is a purple nokia it is so cool. So i got her old phone and it is a pink razor. I just like it because I can take pictures with it:) In FACS class we made pillows and we could choose between foot pillows or flowers or hearts or just body pillows. I did a foot pillow and it is so cute! It is pink plaid. Then with the same fabric i made a hat and right now I am working on a ball for the unfortunate children! I wish i could make one for every kid! My teacher is trying to get 50 of the stuffed fleece balls. I made the honors activity from last years term so we are having the activity in two weeks. We are going to the Classic Fun Center! Then we are going the the Mall in SLC to have lunch and wonder and stuff. But some of my friends didn't get really good grades so they can't go:( Om gosh i saw on a magazine that Miley Cirus is going out with a 20 yr old- that is sick. HHHHH guess what!?!?! Lagoons Fright Mares is coming in less than two weeks!!! I'm so excited but scared. Any ways thanks for reading my blog and leave me comments!!!!




0 comments: