CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Asian food and stuff

Hey everybody! Guess what?!?! I ate at a Asian Buffet for the first time-and that is what it was called btw. It was so weird! My friend Shaylee, her parents took me. They are so awesome! Shaylee's brothers were eating octopus and stuff. I pretty much and a lot of ice cream tho, but i also ate mozzarella sticks and i ate some sweet and sour chicken. We went four wheeling today it was so much fun! OM Gosh I saw the BEST movie yesterday! It was the Dark Night and I loved it! The Jokers laugh is awesome and batmans eyes are so pretty they are a dark blue and i love them. Then we went to Applebees' and kennedy came with us. It was so much fun because me, kennedy, and me sister we each got the little kid menus and we raced each other on the word search! Kennedy is so funny, like I'm serious she cracks me up:) Anyways, thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Hall Family Memories said...

Aubs-
I love you hunny but you are a goof ball.