CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Soon 2b National Holiday! (My b-day)lol

Hey everybody! guess what!!!!!!!! my birthday is today! im am now ... 14! Isn't that so awesome?!?! anyways... today one of the eletrical posts caught on fire and then the power went out at school so we didn't really do any thing... in english all we did was talk and stories and stuff:) Jesse is so sweet he gave me a birthday present yesterday-lots of bath and body works stuff and i love them:) and my friends decorated mine and kenney's locker(kennedy and shaylee did it) My birthday party is going to be this friday! We are going to a cornmaze and then having a slumberparty -in our basement dun
dun
dun:) but it will be fun! we are going to watch scary movies 0000000000! I have to say that i hate my math class, it is so hard the other night it took me two hours to do less than 40 problems and i started ballin because i could not do it... but good news! I only got minus 5! And i really need unlimited texting! I NEED IT! tee hee. anyways so ya leave comments! peace

aubs

0 comments: