CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

yea!

I got my hair dyed! now it is a dark brown but since i just barley dyed it, it kinda looks black but it will fade into dark brown. It's so so so cute tho! My birthday party is tomorrow and we are going to a haunted maze and i am so scared u have no clue. -I dont do good scared:) Oh well i will wear my big puffy jacket to protect me! tee hee:) I got so much stuff for my birthday, here is what i got: puffy vest, pink hair pieces, purple hair pieces, victorias secret lipgloss(2), slice of heaven victorias secret perfume and lotion, sparkle puff, sparkle purfume, digital camra, heart earrings, bracelets, blue masscara, regular black massacra(really good kind!), purple and gold glitter eyeliner-victorias secret!, white, maroon, black, gold, and brown eye liner, old navy pajamas!, gym bag- sooo cute!, and green nail polish and pink and orange nail polish- thats all just from my mom and dad! my grandma and grandpa gave me 20 dollars! thank you so much everyone!

aubs

0 comments: