CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

About Me!


This is me! - in my kitchen. My favorite colors are hot pink, lime green, and black. I'm going into 8th grade - ya i know - and i'm nervous. I'm excited to see my friends and wear my new clothes tho! I have alot of favorite singers: Rihanna, Chris Brown-i love him-, We the kings, Boys like girls, Mariah Carey, David Achuleta-his song crush is so cute!-, missy elliot, brittany spears, Pussy cat dolls, fergie, fall out boy, and well anything on 97.1zht and 92.5. My favorite food is mashed potatoes, steak, and i love fruit! My friends say i'm a dumb blonde- and i am. Yes i take a bath with water (inside joke). I wear glasses but got contacts, it was funny tho when i was learning how to put them in it took over an hour - FOR ONE EYE! yeah it sucked. I love jewlery i cant live with out it. My room is china theamed- it used to be cheetalicious but we changed it last christmas. I get really good grades usually 3.9 or 4.0. The deal this year is that if i get a 3.9 or higher i can get unlimited texting- i only have 400 a month right now and lets see it is the 16th and they are way gone. Uh... my email address is candyluvnaubrey@yahoo.com. I like tons of things: swimming, coloring, basketball, volleyball, biking, going for walks, doing the little bit of cooking that i can- i made box macaroni wrong ha ha-, playing on the computer and pretty much all kinds of things. :)
~aUbReY~

1 comments:

Shaylo said...

That is a freakin sexy picture!! Ha Ha! I love it!!