CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Family!!!


My name is Aubrey i was born in Ogden, Utah on October 14, 1994. I live in Hooper and love it! I have so many awesome friends and a great family. I have 1 little sister named Brooklyn, she is 8 and loves animals and t.v the most. My mom is so cool! She's a loan officer. My mom likes to go for walks and go boating! And my dad is awesome he is very huge and muscley- but he is just a big teddy bear:) He paints cars. My dad has a really really really fast 53 chevy that he loves to work on! I LOVE my grandma and grandpa. They are so cool, my grandma is always there for me, and my grandpa is so funny! I have 12 cousins and one on the way! And it's a Girl! My little cousin Ethan is 2 and is so adorable he is just learning to talk - good too! My best friend out of my cousins is Kylie. She calls her self a hippie - haha. All of this is just on my moms side. I don't really know much about my dads side. k so yeah that is my family!


Aubrey

0 comments: