CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Friends!

I don't know what i would do with out my friends. They are the bomb. My best friends are Shaylo, Jessica, and Kennedy. I have a lot of other friends but i never get to hang out with them. Shaylee is so awesome - she is so funny and knows how to have fun, we always think the same thing and i can always trust her. And her mom and dad are totally awesome! Kennedy knows everything i swear - even how kentucky chicken is made, and it's nasty - she is really nice too, we are shareing a locker this year! Kennedys mom is so nice and her dad is funny. Jesssica is so hilarious even my parents think so! I love jessicas family they are so nice. SILKY SMILEY THONG (inside joke)!!! But i want to tell you about it. Me and Kennedy went to kmart and saw a smiley thong and we thought of one of our teachers that likes smiley faces wearing it and yeah nasty

2 comments:

Shaylo said...

Aubs you are the bomb, not me! You are such a good friend!! I am so glad you made a blog! I can't believe i get to have a sleepover with you! its a miracle!! i love ya to death!!
love your BLOOD sister

Shaylo said...

Ya that sleepover was fun!! It was so cool that i got to too!! Your mom is sooo awesome too!! i freakin love her to death!! I've been thinking........we are exactly alike!!! We think alike all the time too! We are twins i think......not faternal or however you spell it but we're Identical!! Ha Ha JK!