CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fair

OMG i went to the fair with my mom, sister, and shaylee and it was so much fun! My friend held a tarantula(idk how to spell that) and then she held a scorpion and i watched from a far distance- yeah i was scared. They had a python there and i stayed far away from that. There were even people taking pictures with the python on their shoulders AHHHHH! that would scare the crap out of me! Oh MY Goodness- - - - - i milked a flipping goat, and i almost started to cry it was so gross. After the fair me, my sister, and my friend shaylee went and ran threw wal-marts sprinklers-HA HA WAL-MART- (seriously wal mart is taking over the world not kidding) and then ran threw sprinklers by a car wash and then at a church, nice i know right.

auBrEy

1 comments:

Shaylo said...

Ya the fair was pretty freakin awesome! I loved holding the tarantula and scorpion! I wish you would have! but we both milked a goat so i guess thats even!!